10 Valuable Tips on Content Marketing Which Will Boost Sales on Shopify eCommerce Stores
It appears as though there’s some type of frenzy or an uproar of some kind in regards to Content Marketing… It’s a peculiar thing, as Content Marketing has always been the number 1, essential practice in SEO best practices. In fact – content is what launched the internet into becoming one of the most important inventions in modern day technology.
Lee Odden of TopRank Marketing has said: “Content is the reason search began in the first place.”
Before the Web/The Internet became ever so cluttered with the display of Ads and PPC – content was the only thing that drove traffic onto websites.
Oddly, even since the boom in technology and in digital marketing – content still remains to have an immense impact in driving customers and sales to different websites. Rather than declining in its power – content has now become more essential and effective than ever before in digital marketing strategies.
Why Market Content for Shopify eCommerce Stores?
An exceptional piece of content that you create can live for all eternity on the internet. Unique and remarkable content will continue to drive traffic, leads and sales for years! It will proceed to doing its rounds on Social Media Networks and developing referrals and back links.
When you write totally amazing and awesome content, you are beginning to create a chain reaction of sorts. The more engaging and informative the content is – the heavier the response will be… and this is just one of the many reasons that Content Marketing for Shopify eCommerce Stores is vital!
You have to think of Content Marketing as some kind of money making apparatus or as something that works without ever getting tired no matter what time of day it is… When you use Content Marketing properly for Shopify eCommerce Stores, your business will just continue to grow.
Below You Will Find a Variety of Killer Market Content Strategies Which Will Boost Traffic to Your Shopify eCommerce Store
1. Writing Bold Headlines. Always begin with the basics: great headlines. In search result pages – the headlines that you have created have a colossal impact. Utilize headlines to attract the attention of your users and potential customers.
2. Write Using Powerful Language/Words. Power words are content marketing agency words, which will convey emotions and appeal to different senses in a person. Words such as “killer, catastrophic, ballistic, explosive and/or “amazing, mind blowing, extraordinary, miraculous, astonishing” and the likes seem to cause a reaction in people. We are sure, you’ve experience this as well while reading powerful and truly moving content.
However, beware of using too many power words, as it can appear as ingenuine or even spammy. Find a balance and place power words in precise places – where the impact will be felt the most.
- Don’t Be Afraid of Being Sexy. It’s no secret that sex sells. It simply does… With that said, be sexy in applicable circumstances, but do not go overboard. You do not want to be inappropriate or offensive. Creating some sexy headlines will help you with traffic to your Shopify eCommerce Stores.
- Be Mysterious and Intriguing. Everyone enjoys a little mystery; a little intrigue… so, do not unleash all your info in your headlines. Provoke readers curiosities by taking advantage of the division between users’ issues and the solutions that you can provide.
- Implode Expectations. Keep in mind that not many websites have received too much attention by following conventional methods. Think outside the box. Dare to be edgy and a little shocking. Un-filter yourself and your content. Write about things that your users do not expect. However, ALWAYS backup your information with concrete data and facts.